Conference “The House Plan: how to integrate economic development and environmental quality”
ENG | ITA
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9.30-12.00
The “Plan”: how to integrate economic development and environmental quality.
• Giancarlo Allen, National Secretary ANAB (National Association of Bio-ecological Architecture)
• Bellicini Lorenzo, Director CRESME (Center for Economic Research Social Market for Building and Land)
• Paolo Buzzetti, President of ANCE (National Association of Builders)
• Firouz Galdo, Architect, Scientific Committee at CFS
• Marzio Galeotti, Professor, Economics of Environment and Energy – University of Milan
• Luigi Paganetto, President at Enea
The prospects of the Italian G8 Presidency for the climate, energy and the environment
Franco Frattini – Minister of Foreign Affairs
Francesco Rutelli – President at Center for a Sustainable Future
Promoter of the initiative are various deputies and senators belonging to the Parliamentary Committee of the Center for a Sustainable Future: Emma Bonino, Pier Ferdinando Casini, Roberto Della Seta, Stefano De Lillo, Piero Fassino, Fabio Granata, Giuseppe Leoni, Maurizio Lupi, Marianna Madia, Hermes Realacci, Gianni Vernetti, Santo Versace.